Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Moving again

We found out yesterday that we are moving Saturday morning. This will be into a 2 bedroom apt., though we're keeping our fingers crossed for that 3 bedroom with Jaqui, but our hopes are slowly fading. We're down to 3 weeks before the kiddies graduate and 4 weeks before she arrives, so time is passing very quickly. Packing should take the next few nights, and I've got no idea who will be helping us move. The last time we only had to move our clothes, as we were going into a furnished apt, but this time we're taking everything, so I'm interested to see what vehicle they've chosen to move all of these things. I don't see the couch fitting in any of the buses, but I've no doubt that is what we will be trying to cram it into...


I'll put up pictures if Lucas can debug our video card. I uploaded pictures in Thailand and now there is a virus on the card. Lucas' only concern about the new place is that it has the internet set up when we get there. I have far more concerns and requirements, we'll see which ones come close to being met though. It's going to be tough to downgrade. I liked being pampered, and definitely don't want to go back to something like our first 'box'.

Pray for us that we might have the luxury of a closet or A/C, or a separate shower that is not just a nozzle sticking out of the wall beside the toilet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home