Jacqui's coming to Korea
Our friend from Ottawa has just been hired by our school over here and should be arriving near the end of February. We are both excited about this new addition to the staff and are happy to know that another friendly face will be coming over. It's hard to think that in 6 short weeks there will finally be someone who knows what we mean when we say, it's just different over here. "Smile and nod."
We plan on being excellent guides and providing all of the helpful advice that we weren't given when we got here. I remember how scaryit was not knowing where anything was, or how it worked. Lucas and I both want to make that period as short as possible for our friend, and the other teachers who will be coming at the same time.
Jacqui, welcome to the group, we'll see you soon!

3 Comments:
HI Lucas and Jo,
I just spent the last hour getting caught up on your news. You are doing a great job with the postings and it is fun trying to figure out who is writing. Sounds like the trip to Thailand was amazing. Michael spent a few weeks there after his stay in Korea, and loved it too.
Keep up the good work ...
Love,
UJ
Hi you two,
Just checked your blogs and saw your pictures, they're great, but I didn't see any elephants. I'm so glad your friend Jacqui is coming, was that unexpected? That will be so fun for you, so you think they will put her up with you? Talk to you soon, maybe tonight if I can remember my times properly.
Love, Mom and Dad
Hi Jo and Lucas,
Love your pictures. Sounds like you had a fantastic vacation in Thailand. What a wonderful experience for the two of you. I am glad that you travelled safely.
How exciting that your friend will be joining you in Korea!! You both must be thrilled about this. It will be a little slice on home without having to leave Korea. And, of course, it is really comforting for your friend to have two familiar faces when she arrives. I am sure that you will help to make her transition go very smoothly.
I hope that you are both happy and healthy....and, of course, enjoying life in Korea. We are all well here at the Thomson/Steeper house. Getting ready for the big move at the end of February is proving to be difficult with a little girl crawling around the getting into everything while I try to pack...but we will make do!!!
All the best to you both,
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home