Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Pics are up





Alright, well, I (Jo) have put up several pictures from Thailand. I will be adding more tonight. I can only add 5 per post, so it takes a while. The elepahnts are up, and our resort. I haven't taken pics of us in the new clothes, so they'll probably take another week until I can convince Lucas to model for me. My clothes are getting dry cleaned to remove the tailors chalk and should be done on Friday, so I'll try to post by Sunday.


I'm really looking forward to going back to Thailand at the end of our contract unless I can find somewhere else that is just too good to pass up.

Please keep your comments coming, I love to know that people are reading this and check it compulsively to see if any new comments are up.

toodles for now, Jo

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lucas & Jo:

Loves your pics and post! haha too funny with the names of your sweet sweet ride! Tramp-stamp=SEXY! Seriously, what year is that? Looks like a 1936 to me--old, but luxurious no less!!! tee-hee.

No but seriously, that elephant does NOT look happy with the two of you.

Do not be sad that you are back, because well, you are IN KOREA! (It could be worse, you could be in Windsor like moi.)

xo
pamela

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, it is now 430am, and I'm still reading all of your blog posts...I can't really sleep actually. Anyways, I can't stop laughing at your peeing story Lucas! hahahahahahaahahaha frigging hilarious! Acutally, all of your posts make me laugh really hard.

Ok, this will be my last post for the night--I'm going to try and sleep again.

pamela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home