Saturday, December 16, 2006

Benefits !!!

This week after work the teachers were asked to sit down to an informal dinner of huge crabs. This has something to do with the business of one of the students' parents. There was a box with what must have been 25 HUGE crabs. They were delicious and still salty from the ocean. Even Red Lobster would have had trouble getting a plate big enoughn for these guys. They came whole and the shells were soft enough that we didn't need cracking instruments or even scissors.
It was all fingers.

I guess the green insides of the body are very popular in Korea, they eat them with rice, so I was very generous and gave both of my bodies to Korean staff members. Not that I was going anywhere near something inside an animal that was green...

This has to be the best shared staff perk yet. We had Chinese food once that was really good too, and Lucas would probably argue that it was better, seeing as he's mildly allergic to seafood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home