2 posts in one day. Craziness !

This is downtown Pohang and a Claire's store gone wild, there are two floors and this is not even all of the first floor. Little girls are sent here to check out an endless supply of little girls things. Hair clips and ribbons, barettes, stationary, you name it if tween would be interested they can find it~ in 5 shades of pink no less !
I had to start a new post because my last one got to large for the server due to the abundance of pictures. Here we have some shopping and pictures of us going out last night. We went to a new restaurant that opened just across the street from where we teach. The price was right, but there was honestly only 10-15% meat on the portions they served us, the rest was all pure fat, and not the kind in bacon that tastes so yummy, just greasey flavorless fat! ICK !!!
Afterwards to wash the filth out of our mouths we went to a bar that serves beer from around the world. Since I don't like beer I ordered a couple of cocktails, which were strong, but expensive. It was nice to get out with the other teachers, we haven't done much with them in the past month. The Canadian beer that they offer up, in case anyone is wondering, is Molson Canadian. The rest of the gang opted for the much less expensive Korean draft, as the imports were all by the bottle.

6 Comments:
great pictures, Jo, I really hope you don't have to move again. I hope you got my last email, I'm not sure if my server is working.I will send some pic's of Samantha when she gets here Friday.No one looked like they were suffering from the fatty food!
Love to both
Great pictures guys! Your apartment looks fantastic and very spacious. Glad to hear that you are both doing well.
Hopefully you don't have to move and hopefully you don't have to take on lots of extra responsibility at the school (with the loss of some teachers). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on both accounts.
Take care and post again soon. I love hearing what's new with you guys. A fresh light in my "baby filled" days in boring old Alvinston. :-) Actually I couldn't be happier....now if only Ella would sleep through the night...I'll keep wishing and dreaming.
Love,
Julie
Sorry I accidently posted my comment twice. Oops.
hey i laughed so hard at your last post!
hahahahahha
hope all is well darling!
love you both!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
2 posts in 2 days.
Then nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
....
=P
Hey Jo and Lucas,
Hope you are both doing very well.
When you get a chance, please post your mailing address so that I can send you some real mail! Nothing is better than a letter in the mail.
Cheers,
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home