A Quick Update from Jo
I have a much lengthier update on the notebook at home, but as we won't have internet access at home for another 2 weeks , once we've moved into our much nicer and ever so impressive abode, I'm keeping this short.
Lucas scored a transformer that isn't blowing things up or causing them to billow small clouds of smoke, so the digital camera is at home charging, and providing that I remember, I'll post lots of pictures tomorrow. Probably just of the school and my students tomorrow, as we need to clean before taking pictures of our small place.
I've been playing russian roulette with the menus here, just pointing and hoping for the best, thus far everything has been ok if not actually quite good. *here's hoping that my luck holds out*
On another note if anyone is interested in coming to korea to teach for a year, there is a position avalable at my school for the 8th of August. It is becoming more and more enjoyable every day here, so I would highly recommend it. If you would like more info, just let me know, it would be neat to have someone else from Canada here for the year. If not, I'm sure that there will be more than enough yanks who want to head over. If intersted the pay is about 27 000 CAN$ per year, plus the airfare here is paid for and you get a free furnished apt. Oh yes, and the tax rate here is only about 5% instead of the 16 back home. Yup, I know that you are all very jealous of me right now, and you certainly should be. It is going to be an awesome experience and we're getting paid, quite well really, to have it.
Please remember to keep in touch as you are our link with Canada at the moment. Post oftena dn about anything, we haven't explored much yet, so we tend to surf the web for a couple of hours each weekend to pass the time.

5 Comments:
I don't know if you realize it, but CBS.com is hosting the episodes of Big Brother 7 so you can watch them there if you want to keep up with the show. It's pretty good so far...
You're only about a week and a half behind.
P.S. I'm buying a laptop from Dell. I have had it with this hunk of junk computer!
I must say, the service Dell gave me when I bought my Dell from them was really good.
yeah, they were great to me too.
how long was it before you received your laptop?
It took less than a week.
sweet!
:D
Dudes, you need to get online more!
Post a Comment
<< Home