Finally, a new update !


The living room, backing onto an enclosed sunroom the length of the apt. and the kitchen, which has sliding doors dividing it from the laundry room.

Well, it's been a long time coming, but here is a little more information about what we're up to and a few pictures to go along. I have pictures ,at long last, of our new place, WHICH we just found out we might have to leave in December as the owner wants to sell it and our school's director doesn't seem to have any interest in buying for himself, although it would be a perfect arrangement for him because that way he waould have all of his teachers in the same building in only 2 different apts. but anyway, we'll cross that bridge when we get there I suppose.
Our friend Jackie will be arriving Saturday morning and we're very excited to see her again as she's been doing her own far east adventure. Our constantly changing work schedule is becoming somewhat routine in it's constant changes. Our school seems to lose one or two Korean teachers per month, so we're worried about what that will mean for us as we will have to take on extra responsabilities until they can find replacements. We are currently short one Korean staff member.
All in all life is decent, I'm really looking forward to Christmas vacation , Thanksgiving here is a big deal, but everything was booked by the time we arrived. Maybe Katherine will want to get together, I haven't been to Seoul yet. I will add more pictures as the rest of the apt. gets tidied and as they come to me. I hope that everyone back home is doing well.


My personal ensuite bathroom complete with walk in shower and my bedroom with a double bed, desk and sliding windows into the sunroom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home