I think that the acupuncture worked ! ! !
My neck is feeling much better. It only took 2 treatments at a grand total of $25 , which also got me two days worth of the vilest tasting medicine that I have ever had. I personally don't think that it helped at all. It was a powder that I had to add to warm water, but it was probably closest to a mixture of yeast and hay with a touch of straw thrown in. It tasted awful. The actual therapy did however work as only 4 days later my neck is nearly perfect again. I recommend asking a friend to go with you on a first visit to help explain your injury and translate the doctors questions, but the second time I went on my own and it went fine. It didn't hurt at all and they gave me exercises to do to help the muscles.
On another note we move in 2 days!!!!
Which means in 2 days we'll be able to add pictures!!! and much longer posts.

1 Comments:
Glad you're doing better, Jo.
I got my lappy today!
It is pretty freakin' sweet!
;) Talk to you later hopefully!
Post a Comment
<< Home