Tuesday, July 25, 2006

only 5 days until our move

We move into a comparatively luxury apartment on Saturday and I (Jo) cannot wait!!! It has 3 bedrooms instead of one, an awesome kitchen, 2, count 'em 2 bathrooms, one of which is a master suite. The only downside is that there is no AC, but I'm sure that we can either rent a unit or just make do without one. The new place is really nice. I've (Jo) already taken pictures and videos of the old place to show just how poorly they compare. We'll also have internet again which will make communication a whole lot easier too. Well, I've managed to hurt my neck playing with the kids, I'm sure those of you who know me will be feeling some deja vu, and I've now had acupuncture twice, it didn't hurt at all, but then again I only had 2 needles. It's still pretty sore, but it's only 15$ per visit, so I'll keep giving it a chance, for now I'm just trying not to hurt it any worse. Keep posting guys, you're all that we have to keep ourselves occupied. We'll make some very large posts this weekend. Alrighty, back is getting sore from sitting too long, I'll post more later in the week before we move. Glad to hear that the heat wave has calmed downa bit back home!

Toodles for now, Josophine

3 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jo
hi, i'm katherine miller's mom and want to thank you for this blog. it is really easing the tension that i feel about the unknown in Korea. at this point and time of day katherine is most likely clearing immigration in korea, she left yesterday morn (our time).it is great to hear that you are settling in, with only a few bumps in the road but you are adjusting well, enjoying it thus far and the adventure for you is beginning. i know that katherine is a few weeks behind you in this chapter of your lives and will have some challenges as you have and will, but the experience will be something that you and she will never regret. keep writing, i'll keep checking to see how life in korea is going for you. helen

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Mme H said...

I hope you're neck feels better soon, Jo.

good luck with the move!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Mme H said...

*er, your, not you're

good thing I'm not teaching english!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home