Sunday, April 15, 2007

OK Karyn, you win !

I'm posting because you won't leave me alone! So let's see, what's new over here....hmmm... Not all that much really. WE found out that we have to leave Korea by July 8th for visa purposes. I'm taking three weeks to travel around Asia before returning to Canada. Lucas is going right home to enjoy all things larger than a size M. I honestly have feet at least 3 sizes larger than any womens shoes here. My size 9 1/2 tootsies are the average size for a man here. And the worst part is that they have really cute and inexpensive shoes here. I could have easily blown a few hundred dollars here on pumps and sandals. I'll just have to see if there is anything in one of the spots on my adventure.

I'm getting very excited about coming home and before that about getting some sun. Hopefully I'll be a tad browner than the pasty shade of white I've been sporting for the last few years by the time I get home.

My plan thus far is to see Thailand and ultimately fly home from there. Along the way I want to visit Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia, maybe one more country depending on what cheap fares are available. I'll have to visit a travel agent sometime in the next month to see what's available from Busan, so that I don't have to take the 5 hour train ride to Seoul.

I'm going to Windsor in the fall and am excited to be back in school only because it means that my career will be starting that much sooner. This year long trial has been good experience and has shown me that I've made the right career choice, so now I'm looking forward to getting on with it.

I hope this is enough for you Karyn, if you want more, you'll have to bug Lucas.

My love to everyone back home, and I'll see you in a few months! ~Jo

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, Thank you!

I'd bug Lucas if I ever saw him ONLINE!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks for posting! It was great to hear from you. Can't wait for you to come home.

Love,
Julie

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP
Lucas and Jo's Blog
RIP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home